Membership to SCSC
Membership to SCSC, a non-profit organization, is open to water and wastewater agencies and other public authorities. Members of SCSC pay $10,000 annually to support research, outreach, events, and the graduate student fellowship that is awarded each year.
Working together, SCSC members can combat salinity by:
- Providing a unified voice to represent salinity concerns.
- Enhancing cooperation and coordination of regional, state, and federal agencies.
- Organizing public workshops and technical sessions to provide information exchanges.
- Funding salinity-related research and programs.
SCSC is administrated by the National Water Research Institute and is composed of the following member agencies:
- Eastern Municipal Water District (http://www.emwd.org/)
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency (http://www.ieua.org/)
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (http://www.mwdh2o.com/)
- Orange County Water District (http://www.ocwd.com/)
- San Diego County Water Authority (http://www.sdcwa.org/)
- Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County (http://www.lacsd.org/)
- Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority (http://www.sawpa.org/)
If you would like to learn more about membership in SCSC, please contact:
Southern California Salinity Coalition
Phone: (714) 378-8240